This 120m2 4 bedroom property has been fully reformed. It has a 100m2 underbuild, and sits on 1,100m2 plot.
This fantastic property is being sold with all the furniture and white goods, as per the photos.The property has full oil fired central heating, and also a gas fired water heater. It has a landscaped garden , with swimming pool and a hot tub. The outside space is perfect for entertaining, and no expense has been spared. Every window has security grills, and mosquito nets.
This property must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Building of architectural interest. It began to be built by Jerónimo de Rocamora , Marquis of Rafal, in 1639 . The expenses of the work were covered by the different Marquises of Rafal of the House of Rocamora successors. The same year of the beginning of the works, Jerónimo de Rocamora died and the construction was continued by his son Gaspar de Rocamora . In 1640 the first phase of construction was completed in which the main altar and its sides were built, culminating in a small tower in the center. Despite its small size in that same year it was consecrated and named as the church of Rafal. The church was completed, although not with its current size, around the year1700 .
In 1829 a replica of the earthquake of 1829 , destroyed part of the temple, demolishing the bell tower on the roof that covers the main altar, causing the only death recorded in Rafal due to that earthquake. Pilar Melo de Portugal , Marquise de Rafal, contributed economically to the reconstruction and expansion of the church. The temple was widened to its current width, the separation between the altar and the back of the temple was enlarged, the current main door, the cupola and the current vaulted ceilings were built, as well as the sacristy and a new bell tower located where the current, but smaller and smaller.
In the period 1925 - 1927 , the last extension that gave the temple its current dimensions and its current exterior appearance was made. The upper part of the small bell tower was demolished, the current one was built with four bells and the choir, which is accessed through the bell tower. Later the church has had other works and minor remodeling, which includes the construction of a new dome.